Thursday, January 22, 2009

World Chocolate Awards

I'm smiling today. If you're wondering why I'm smiling it's because I am excited about the days ahead. This afternoon I am being a judge at the World Chocolate Awards, then return tomorrow afternoon for round 2. I'm reviewing a restaurant tomorrow night then going along to the chocolate tour on Saturday where I'm looking forward to meeting the fabulous author of the Chocolate Lovers' Club - Carole Matthews. Saturday evening I have a reservation for Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester, mentioned this week as a rising Michelin 3 Star in the 2009 guide. And next Thursday and Friday I'm back judging again, this time bars (today is filled chocolates). Love it.

Last weekend I made chocolates with my friends. Will post pictures soon...

No comments: