Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Chocolate Birthday Surprise

Last Saturday a group booked a chocolate tour as a surprise birthday present for a friend. It was such a fun day! It was so cool to see the surprise on the birthday girl’s face and it was great fun to lead a group that were already all friends – and even more fun introducing people to the fantastic chocolate you get to taste! I remembered to start a testimonial book – rather than collecting comments on separate pieces of paper. You can read some of the comments I’ve typed up on the main site here.

I definitely have to stop eating so much chocolate myself on the tours!! I keep persuading myself it’s important that I have experienced as much of each range as possible… Oh well, lucky no matter how much I eat in one day, I could never tire of eating good quality chocolate!

No comments: