Thursday, May 18, 2006

Oops, I got chocolate on the keys

I’m currently at my laptop in Oxford eating chocolate (hmmm… de ja vu…). I generally have had a minimum focus on eating chocolate these last few days as I’m actually here for a speaking course: Holographic Presentation. As I’m getting more involved in teaching public speaking in schools I thought it would be wise to improve my own public speaking skills! If you’re interested in becoming a better speaker I can thoroughly recommend this course. Most of the topics for our learning we choose ourselves so even though I’m no eating chocolate I’ve been talking about it lots!

Oxford is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could stay a little longer to explore it more. There’s a sensational organic salad bar in the covered market which you MUST eat at if you come here. I’m staying in the Cotswold Lodge on Banbury Road. It has the cutest rooms which would be so nice if you were here for a romantic weekend.

No comments: