Monday, July 24, 2006

Chocolates by the Seaside

When I realised how close the hotel was to Swanage I just had to go and visit Chococo. Sad to see they don't have all of their range at once, but it does make sense. That's what happens when you make all the chocolates yourself! I did get to try the raspberry truffle I'd been eyeing off on the menu that came with the box I bought a few weeks ago. So delicious...

The lovely staff raved about the hot cross bun chocolate. Seemed so cruel when there wasn't one there to try. :-) It's nice to visit another chocolate store where the chocolatiers themselves are in the building.

Their bars are also delicious. Being a fan of berries and chocolate the dark bar with cherries, blackcurrants and blueberries caught my eye, and was as delightful as it promised.

I wish I lived closer... (Though, for the sake of my waistline, it's probably better I don't. Whilst this chocolate is better for you, too much of anything isn't good for you!) One of the nicest qualities of the Chococo chocolates is that the taste is so perfect that you couldn't possibly eat more than 5 in one sitting. So a large box of 25 will nicely last you the week! (If you don't share, and you probably won't want to!)

No comments: