Friday, September 15, 2006

chocolate would make it all better...

This one I’m writing on a plane. Long, long queues at Heathrow, followed by a delayed flight. It feels like my fingers are moving of their own accord. I’m not entirely sure I’m aware as I tap away, bleary eyed. An hour long flight hardly seems worthy of a nap. And I locked my eyepatches in my suitcase. Oh well. In just under an hour I will hopefully be slipping into crisp hotel sheets.

My drone about my tiredness actually made me momentarily forget the incredibly exciting news that I received this afternoon – I’m going to be in the Daily Mail on Saturday! How exciting! Unfortunately I’ll be in France so I can’t rush out to the local corner store and buy up all the copies. Hopefully my brother will do it for me.

No comments: