Thursday, April 05, 2007

the best cookies ever

I just made the best cookies ever. Mmm. Well, I just made three batches, and of the two that have come out of the oven and cooled (just) long enough for me to try they are both good. The first batch was from the cookie recipe you get when you sign up for my newsletter. But the second... Oh my. I got misshaped (that weren't really that misshaped) caramel centred "O"s (chocolate discs) from l'Artisan du Chocolat and I pressed them into a chocolate cookie batter and patted them around the edges to hold in the disc. They look so pretty! And they taste so gooood. I expect there may be a few left for the family Easter trip to the Lake District, which is what they were intended for.




Clever Jonny just took a picture for me. I love technology.


No comments: